- Bumper Sticker Mounts
Bumper Sticker Mounts
Magnetic Bumper Sticker Mounts - Turn your favorite bumper sticker into a removable, reusable bumper sticker magnet. Each piece of white magnetic sheet measures 4x11.5 and can be easily trimmed with scissors. Some bumpers on modern cars are now made of plastic over steel and a magnet will not stick. Try our Self Adhesive Bumper Sticker Mounts to stick bumper stickers on most any surface.
How to Use:
- Stick your self adhesive paper bumper sticker to the white side of the sheet magnet.
- Trim off excess magnet to the edge of the bumper sticker.
- Mount the magnetic bumper sticker on any steel surface of your car.
- Remove the magnet, inspect the area, wash and dry the area, once a month. If trapped moisture fades the clear coat, allow the sun to hit the area for a few days. The fogging should go away.
Self Adhesive Bumper Sticker Mounts - Easy Peel Removable Sticker Backer - Protect the finish of your car and put as many bumper stickers on it as you like. You never have to worry about how you are going to remove them later. Just use Self Adhesive Easy Peel Bumper Sticker Backer under your sticker and it will peel off in seconds with no problems.
How to Use:
- Cut a piece of Removable Sticker Backer about ½ inch longer and wider than your bumper sticker.
- Lay the Sticker Backer on a table surface with the printed paper side up and shiny vinyl side down. To ease the peeling of the paper back, stick a 3 inch piece of transparent tape at the corner of the Sticker Backer release paper on an imaginary line from its center through the corner with half the tape extending out past the corner of the sticker backer. Press it down on the paper backing only and then pull the free end of the tape back toward the center of the Sticker Backer to help start the paper removal process.
- When you have peeled the paper back a couple of inches, begin folding a tiny ¼”x¼” corner of the exposed adhesive vinyl material, sticking it to itself, sticky side to sticky side. This will make a small corner that won’t stick to the mounting surface for you to be able to grip later to remove the Bumper Sticker Mount and paper bumper sticker.
- Remove the paper completely and stick the clear vinyl Magic Sticker Backer to the mounting surface of the car in the location you cleaned.
- Now you can peel off the protective paper backing from your paper bumper sticker and adhere the sticker to the Bumper Sticker Mount, centering it carefully.
When the time comes to remove the sticker from your car, grab the Easy Peel Sticker Backer at the corner that you folded back on itself. It will be the only part not stuck securely to the car. Use this corner as a handle and peel off the entire piece, sticker and all, neatly and cleanly.
You may want to remove the sticker once in a while to wash, dry and inspect the area.